NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bitching Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:49:31

Lmao that BACK AT IT AGAIN either just backfired on Gaston or it was his plan all along. Either way im not on the block. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 9:06:08

So is there no jury or are you planning something else Emma
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 22:01:07

WTH is going on.

Dodger wrote:
OK. You're going to hate me for this but I've thought it out and checked my facts.

The POV winner was probably Gaston or you if you played for it. I already asked Gaston and he said he'd use it to save you. Olaf played for HOH. I nominated you last round so that's expected this time. If I nominate Olaf when you're available he'll be upset. But if I nominate him when he and Elsa are the only 2 possibilities he'll understand I think.

I'm nominating you but I already have it planned that you won't stay on the block.

Then I get this

Gaston wrote:
This is super risky, and I may be starting a war with this guy, but I want to take you off the block. I don't want you getting evicted or anything like that. This game is super weird and you need someone to trust. I think I can trust you.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 11:47:48

So this really sucks, I dont think I will be here tonight so I will probaly be nominated and the be leaving Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I think someone needs to be late and change the times. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 21:03:48

I got lucky and was able to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun - 0:09:57

Okay so I finally did it, since Natkat 1 I have wanted to check out OUAT, I am addicted.

I have only watched 3 episodes but I love it. OMG Regina is such a Gretel

Thank you for my newest addiction
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun - 0:13:50

I think I may be safe, Dodger says he is keeping me and Gaston says he will keep me if it goes to a tie. Fingers crossed

BTW I think this is the longest I have made it in Natkat
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun - 22:34:36

OMG here we are again waiting on Dodger, I wanted to win that HOH since I cant make the next one Sad Sad Sad scheduling conflicts.

I still cant believe I made it this far, makes me very happy
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun - 13:40:16

OMG I am so McLovin' pissed my cormputer crashed thismorning. Some asshole hacked it and erased all the operating systems. So now I can only play mobile, like I dont suck at challenges enough already.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun - 20:53:44

I swear im ready to kill my husband, he wanted to argue right at 8 over stupid BACK AT IT AGAIN. At least I still have tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 2:47:52

Queen Narissa wrote:
Okay so I finally did it, since Natkat 1 I have wanted to check out OUAT, I am addicted.

Right??? I didn't watch it at first because I thought it'd be too girly, but it's so good!

Sorry about your computer though. That sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 10:08:10

I love it, im halfway through season 2. There are so many episodes in a season.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun - 23:13:45

Well this kinda sucks, lol. Anyways im proud of myself, I stepped out of my comfort zone and made it further than I ever have. Thank you for a wonderful game again.

Did I read the post right that today is Neals birthday, if so HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 11:50:34

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul - 22:54:21

Quote :

I'm still on season 2 lol but it's very addictive when you get going. Did you get far?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 7:20:12

I watched through Season 4,  Season 5 wont be on Netflix till the end of August.

Now im binge watching Haven until OUAT comes back.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul - 18:19:29

I watched it on Hulu. Next season looks really interesting
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 19:13:44

i have to find some time and get back into it. I just have so many shows I half watched that I need to catch up on lol.

Scandal
Grey's Anatomy
Arrow
The Originals
The Vampire Diaries
OUAT

The list goes on
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 19:41:07

If you watch Arrow, you have to watch Flash and Legends of Tomorrow too. And now Supergirl's getting in the mix lol. But Arrow gets worse as it goes on.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 21:31:54

I dont have HULU and I just got Netflix a few months ago, I live in the stoneage.

I started The Vampire Diaries but I read the books first so the show kinda sucked for me

I have never watched the other ones and im not sure I would like Arrow or Flash but I didnt think I would like OUAT either.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Jul - 21:40:06

Netflix has a better selection and Hulu is good for keeping up with shows just as long as you watch them within a few weeks of the episode airing. I'd stick with Netflix lol. And Originals > Vampire Diaries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bitching Area
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4