NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bitching Area

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 22:11:15

Not really bitching yet.

I love how I can pm people from the page in this forum and dont have to go to the memberlist.

Fun Fact:My cousins name is Narissa that is why I picked my character. Plus she looked evil and that is all I seem to play in your games.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 23:37:35

<3
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 8:10:48

Hahaha love the title of this thread.

Good luck girl!!!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 9:25:24

Thank you Gretel
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 15:07:00

Were you Maleficent in s1? You are basically always the best character lol.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 16:25:41

Yes I was Maleficent in S1, Emma picked that character for me.

Why cant Gretel play she seems to really like me, everyone else seems afraid of me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 18:04:19

I wish I played!!

They need to be afraid, you're good Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 18:20:31

Im hoping to go a little further this time, it seems every game I play I cant make it past final 5.

I got a few pointers and im going to try and let my inner Gretel out a little more like Emma said to do
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 18:27:59

It's a fine line with the social stuff and occasional comp wins..Just do your thing and trust your gut!!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 18:59:30

I cant believe that they substituted B$itch with Gretel, thats not very nice. Lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 22:51:03

Holy BACK AT IT AGAIN I was not expecting that win at all. YAY ME
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:02:35

OMG I wondered about that.....

Sigh
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:03:10

I meant that in the nicest way!
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Gretel

Gretel

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:05:59

Sad I suppose I am fine with it!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:10:25

Poor Gretel. Sad

I guess im the only one playing the damn game, where are these people. I guess they might be in bed but at least talk a little bit about who your going to vote.

Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:12:03

Gaston WTH did you even pay attention to who nominated you.

Gaston wrote:
Just wanted to say no hard feelings. I've been super busy, but this HOH has really motivated me to make an effort you know?

You should have got some motivation to ask people to keep you. SMH
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:12:18

Hahaha no I get it. Neal and his censors <3.

Narissa, I would just personally say to enjoy the fact this is mystery. It's your green card to be deceitful and say "I didn't know it was you" after the fact <3.
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:12:26

Mystery game inactivity
Lol now it makes sense, I was like why would Kath tell you to let your gameplay like MINE out lol....okay sorry to intrude, back to you! GJ on veto Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:16:38

I know what you meant Emma, and I thank you for the advice. I know I need to be a little more cutthroat than what I am.

Here I am Shipoopi about how Gaston wasnt pay attention and I go and call Pocahontas Mulan. Im sorry but their pictures look the same. WHY CANT I EDIT MY MESSAGES LOL
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:25:22

In the past players would be butt hurt asswhipes and edit their posts after being evicted and such or delete their accounts. But I find it makes it's funnier with fackups like that <3.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:28:18

Okay I did some damage control, from now on I think maybe just a thanks will suffice NO NAMES
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:29:06

Girl, you are just triggering every censor lol
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:31:28

I like to see what the sensors are Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:31:44

Now I am Racist UGGGHHH
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 23:32:43

I guess at least everyone will think im Jesse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bitching Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching Area   Bitching Area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bitching Area
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next