NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa

Go down 
+2
Queen Narissa
Neal Cassidy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:44:52

Cloverfield
The Fly
The Fifth Element
Pitch Black
The Faculty
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:48:10

It's the Fifth Element, Elsa
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:48:52

No, the one with the skull?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:50:24

Oh. That looks like Jennifer Lopez.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:51:21

THE FIFTH WAVE
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:53:21

Really?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:54:22

yes!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:55:50

"The 5th Wave"
And "The Fifth Element"

Are the other two
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:56:11

Send lol.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:56:15

Oh did you girls submit? I hope one of you won. I was going one by one laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:59:35

The 5th Wave

someone send who hasnt sent for HoH
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:00:34

I sent for veto right at like, :54
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:10:22

The official name is 5th Wave but Fifth Wave is an alternate title, so both names should count. It's on IMDb.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:13:27

Yeah I wonder who's contending it. We have no way of knowing. It's so weird! Razz

But I see Emma's point that like, "fifth wave" isn't the IMDB title. It's probably what someone saw on Google. To be honest, they didn't go to IMDB or else they would've put "5th wave" as it is in the title on IMDB right at the top. So they found a loophole in the alternate titles... We'll see what she does. Should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:13:40

Sad
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:14:11

lol, yay I will go up again <3
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:15:07

I'll probably be nominated because I don't really talk to him much either. Sad
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:18:16

Hopefully one of us won Veto
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:21:25

Oh my, there's seems to be an issue. He's probably not HOH anymore...
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:22:16

It is an issue because 10 Cloverfield Lane is the sequel and the monster that was in the image does not appear in that film
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:24:32

I know. That's cloverfield. Easy done though.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:26:46

Woo Hoo
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:27:02

Congrats Mulan
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:27:13

Yes slay! You got it Mulan! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:27:14

YES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa   Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Narissa, Lady Tremaine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Elsa
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next