NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boo

Boo

Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:33:03

So yeah, if you want to keep me in simply for voting purposes, I'm cool with that. If it helps the girls <3
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 17:44:18

I think you should probably be staying tonight Boo! I will be shocked if you end up going. We are going to hold onto you for as long as possible, a little internet issue isn't enough to let the spice girls go.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 17:48:02

Amen Mulan!

I may not get to do Friday's challenge because I'm going out of town. Sometimes life calls. Razz
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 6:33:16

wow, they really are gunning for me lol
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:24:29

If I should stay, I can't do tonight's challenge, but I will be able to do Friday's extended deadline challenge
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:31:02

Here is what is happening, Elsa would prefer you to leave but I have just said that I believe you would be a vote on the side.

Lady T wants you to stay and obviously me and Pocs want you to stay. Maybe message Elsa?
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:45:07

I've sent messages to Narissa / Gaston / Woody / Lady T

I'm not messaging Elsa or Dodger, they can both rot in hell,I curse them, and I hope their next turd is a porcupine. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. I hope my feelings on the matter are crystal clear, I wouldn't want to send mixed signals xxx
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:54:27

How many votes do we need?
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:59:18

4 I think

10 players
2 noms
1 HoH
7 voters

Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 9:10:45

Okay, I think we can pull that together. Lady T said she would prefer to keep you so you have already got 3.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 9:16:22

Lady T just said that everyone else is apparently voting you out. So Gaston, Woody, Dodger are casting their votes for you?
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 9:20:59

If they do, they obviously have a "boy's alliance". It may be true, as I did message those 3 and none of them have got back to me. Thanks for trying for me <3
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 17:13:49

Sad I heard the vote is you Boo and Idk what we can do about it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:20:21

Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 Pocahontas_x_mulan_by_sexytoaster-d7r473i

This is the scene right now with Boo leaving
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:23:45

I definitely feel this way. Sad

And I don't know how our game will be affected, but I know I'll miss Boo. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 0:59:16

Hey Boo you still here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas   Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mulan, Boo, and Pocahontas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2