NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woody and Dodger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Woody

Woody

Woody and Dodger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:38:07

I don't know what that means. Luckily olaf is a boy
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:42:47

Did you talk to lady tremaine?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:43:42

I took it to mean there's an alliance called "The Spice Girls" in the game. If they're all girls then it has to be a mix of the girls left in this game. Excluding Elsa because Boo mentioned her separately.

On that note none of the girls are responding me which is worrying me. Though Lady Tremaine hasn't signed on yet. If I can get Gaston, Elsa and Lady to vote to evict Olaf then you'll be safe. So those are the people I'm focusing on.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:47:31

I feel like the girls are more likely to keep me over Gaston.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:50:34

Olaf? They might be. Hopefully they are. I just can't figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 19:33:57

It's pretty certain you'll be voted out. I tried to save you but most people stopped talking to me. I heard from others that your name kept coming up from everyone.

It seems to have to do with them trying to target me and going through you instead once I was taken off the block. I'll explain more to you after the game or you can read my diaries. If by some miracle everyone is lying to me I'll explain next round. Hoping for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woody and Dodger
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4