NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 23:15:16

Yea I said so on the group chat. Better that nominations stay the same and we work on getting the votes for Mulan to stay.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 23:24:51

I didnt win thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 23:25:55

Maybe he will put Olaf up since he was the last person he gave a key to
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 23:41:02

I asked him and he told me he was thinking Scott if the veto was used. Hope he keeps his word and doesnt backdoor me
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 23:49:59

Scott is kind of inactive so that would be a good choice

So Boo is scared of me so shes probaly scared of you to

Scott made a comment about me giving you an apple so he might nominate you

So if those 2 our up we just have to decide which is more of threat
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 0:35:41

Where did he make that comment? I never liked him. I said if I won HOH again I would put him up no doubt about it.

Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 0:59:14

In a pm, dont tell him I told you though then he will know we are working together
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 10:53:38

Ok both of them are up. Vote Boo who has given up, or Scott who could be a threat to us?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:06:27

Either one is fine with me
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 12:24:46

We should get rid of Scott. I agree with Mulan, we can use Boo later. I dont trust Scott especially after that comment you said he made. He needs to go
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 13:16:05

Im good with Scott
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:08:20

Are you using the veto Queen?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:12:53

Sorry no im not going to so are we voting Boo or Olaf
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:31:07

Olaf? Have you talked to him before?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:34:10

Yes I have some. He asked me to keep him

I didnt see that Boo is elsas target until after I wrote this post. LOL

I just dont want to put is in a bad spot.

I worry P and Boo are together and Elsa and Olaf are together

One other thing, I was wondering if you would be interested in a final 2 with me. I just realized how far we are into the game and I hadnt asked you.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:42:24

Oh I am definitely open to a final 2! And yea I wondered about Elsa and Olaf but she put him up so maybe their bond is not very strong?

Why do you think P and Bio are close?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:51:57

P wrote:
Aw I personally like Boo. lol But we'll support whatever you decide Elsa! We have majority voting. That's so impressive!

p wrote:
I like Boo. I think she'll be easy to sway voting-wise.

p wrote:
I like you and Boo a lot

It just seems she is always talking about Boo or rallying for Boo, but it could be her nature, she did the same thing with Gaston
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:54:40

So Woody said he is going with majority

Gaston says he hasnt heard anything

Dodger is voting Boo
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:10:15

Yea Pocahontas worries me, she might have deals with those two now that you mention how she talks about them and tries to save them.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 11:14:33

I dont care who we get rid of, my only worry is if we make Elsa made will she got to the boys about our allaince
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 8:52:49

Who do you want to vote. I am getting a little worried about some of the things going on.

Why is Gaston giving Mulan answers?

Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 9:02:33

Wrong answers* haha

Probably Mulan is trying to work with him but Gaston doesn't really trust her. I am more worried about Elsa trying to keep Dodger off the block and Gaston saving him.

Do you trust the group of girls? I trust you but I do not trust Elsa. I think she might be working with the other group. Pocahontas also gives me weird vibes. I think Mulan is just clueless.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 9:38:31

Lol at this point you are the only one not giving me weird vibes
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:04:27

Okay Boos comment has me a little worried, The Spice Girls
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:13:09

Is she probably talking about the rest of the girls? There are 5 girls left. 5 Spice Girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next