NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 12:15:17

Maybe it just puts shade out there
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 13:59:22

So Woody asked if I would keep him, I told him I would like to but I wanted to see if he had the votes he says he does.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:20:12

I will vote Woody if that is what everyone wants to do but Me or you has to win HOH, im starting to get worried about some things. If I win Gaston and Dodger is who I will be nominating. I hope the comp is fairly easy
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 17:16:45

You already voted?
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:54:19

I may be reading to much into it but I look at who gets the first few keys, I believe that is who the people are closer to and Mulan is at the top of the list
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:18:14

Yes, I believe there's a spy in that group room we have with all the girls. It's very not "cool"
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:21:56

And I think it was Elsa. Never trusted her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 21:29:15

We just need to talk more without her then. There is a rat just not sure who
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 13:40:05

Im going to be honest I dont think it was Elsa, I think it was Mulan I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
Queen Narissa

Queen Narissa

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 18:06:10

Good luck tonight. Thank you for telling the ladies to keep me. Hopefully we are right and they are bringing someone back and it can be one of us
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:47:17

Yes, you are good in challenges so you are more valuable to the alliance. We'll see, hopefully there's a redemption challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa   Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tremaine and Queen Narissa
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat Big Brother Season 3 :: Inactive Private Rooms :: Lady and the Queen-
Jump to: