NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Mulan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 8:18:13

It is weird that you won the Veto seeing that you sent me answers that said 10 Cloverfield Lane?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:48:32

That's what I sent. I didn't send cloverfield. She said I won with 5/6 not all of them.

Also, did Elsa speak to you about the whole veto thing?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 11:59:10

Wow, so I was the only person who knew it was Cloverfield lol <333 sorry I was so confused because I was chatting to Elsa and she told be she put Cloverfield.

No she did not?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:49:02

Yeah that's why I said I was shocked I won, because I went to look at monster films, that picture came up with the wrong title. Sucks.

I'm sorry! I need to work on my communication a bit more. I will explain when I get on my computer!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 18:07:06

It's fine, I think people are voting out Olaf tonight but I'm not 100% sure. I feel a bit bad on Woody right now though.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 18:48:06

No, j should have ran it by you, but I figured you'd be okay with it because he promised he wouldn't go after you. I made him. Basically said if one of us is on the block and needs veto he'll use it. Figured he'd stay (Elsa mentioned that possibility), and I thought it would be beneficial. Won't happen again!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 18:57:07

And no, he doesn't know we're working together. I just told him that I didn't feel comfortable using veto if he was going to turn around and target the HOH, because that's a shitty thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 19:18:44

Okay, if he actually goes through with that than I owe you because that is a really good move <33
Sorry I have been a bit unresponsive this weekend I have been away to the mountains practising my technique.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:05:48

Wow. Just did a diary room! I am speechless.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 19:40:12

What do you mean lol?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:18:58

This kid has nine lives. I'm glad I made that deal for us!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 22:54:49

Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 5:18:08

Seriously? You put me up? I thought we weren't just allies but friends? And to top it off you don't even message me telling me anything about it?

So I'm going home right?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 12:02:24

This was NOT the plan! Pocahontas told me she won veto. The plan was suppose to be to take one of you off and backdoor dodger so that he didn't have any time to talk to people and gather votes. Why do you think I went to sleep immediately after?? I thought it was ducking solid! Do you really believe I want two of the people I've been working with being evicted?? I even told Narrissa about this plan! It was set in stone!! Had I known she done so poorly I would have never put you both up!!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 16:26:27

Ugh, tbh I think you can trust Dodger. I've been speaking with him and his not that bad I think his alone in this game quite a bit.

I know that Pocahontas wants Elsa out though? Why do me you and Elsa not have a room btw?

It wasn't so much that I don't trust/believe you, it was more because I woke up cause I went out last night and saw that I was up for nominations from someone who I thought was a super close ally to me. Then Dodger wins veto and uses it on neither of us, so it just looked like you guys had worked together to split me and Pocahontas up.

It's fine, I'm really not mad it was just a shock. I know that people are talking about this girls alliance but this was made WAY before me and you started getting close. I have been in an awkward situation because I wanted to work with you more than I wanted to work with them etc. I never mentioned you to anyone because you were someone I didn't want people knowing that I was close with.

I knew I could count on you when I needed you later down the line. It's fine though, if I do end up leaving I will really have no hard feelings it's all a big misunderstanding and a lot of that is partially my fault cause I haven't been 100% honest because I was scared.

I wish you nothing but luck in the game <3
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 19:05:48

Quote :
Why do me you and Elsa not have a room btw?

Girls alliance? To be honest, I hadn't even considered it.

And I can see how this looks like we're working together, but I want him out 100%. No one can beat him if he makes it to the end. I know that. And It's okay if you weren't 100% honest. Sometimes you have to hide certain things from your alliance members... no big deal. As long as you have good intentions, that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 3:25:53

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 6:43:11

Am I going home?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 8:57:02

What the hell is going on Gaston? I'm super sad.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 12:33:51

Dude, you're not going home. I want the girls here 100%. I took Queen off to make it seem like you still hate me, which you probably do. Anyway, I wanted another guy up, so that I could pitch to Elsa to keep you. You have to trust me. I know it's hard, but you have to. I set this up this way for multiple reasons. It doesn't make sense, I know, but it makes sense for us in the long run. I don't want you going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 12:50:10

Dude? I am not in my warrior costume today. Okay, I trust you, I just need to be updated in your thought process every so often x
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 13:12:40

OMG sorry! I wrote Elsa! Queen should be down too. I will keep you updated I promise.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:04:09

I think you're good. I voted to keep you.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 7:14:17

What is the plan Gaston? Congrats on HOH and for not putting me up <3 but do you reckon Dodger will use veto?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 15:48:11

I asked him not to use it. And thanks.

Sorry I've been so quiet lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Mulan   Gaston and Mulan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Mulan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next