NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaston and Elsa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:53:33

Holy crap! I thought it was the second installment of that movie? 10 Cloverfield? Omg.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:54:24

No lol. You also missed the Lane.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:54:44

OMG.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:55:32

Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:55:56

Is it correct?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:58:12

No.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:58:44

poop on
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:36:01

So happy Mulan won! She's really nice.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:53:54

Yes she is but Dodger though Sad.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:56:04

He's a really nice guy. Just made a bad move. I feel for the pup.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:58:22

Me too. I don't think he has the votes.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:59:11

How many votes would he need? 4? I like him more than Olaf to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:00:27

Same.

You
Myself.

Who else? Woody?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:03:08

You said you went for HOH...
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:04:59

No, I didn't. Mulan said she was going for HOH, and so did you. I didn't want to cancel us all out so I picked veto. I thought you were going for HOH?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:07:25

I can't lol. It's cool though. Should you save Dodger?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:08:01

Oh BACK AT IT AGAIN. I forgot about that. I'm sorry E!

Idk. What do you think? Should I?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:09:15

Well it means you'll be safe if he wins HOH. He could be good. But it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:12:35

Good point. I want him to stay, but I also don't want Mulan mad at me. Maybe I can get him to grant her safety too? Us three? This is tough. If he stays up there, a vote for us is going home.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:13:51

Quote :
You obviously have a lot of power now and I need it. I know we don't talk very much but I would really appreciate it if you'd save me. In return I promise to both save you if you're on the block and I have POV. I also promise to not nominate you if I'm HOH again. I'm pretty good at challenges so it's not an empty deal.

If not that if you would please vote for me to stay I'd also really appreciate that and help you in any way I can. Just ask. Thank you

That's a pretty good deal.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:17:40

Try that. I think he will do what you want. So Mulan, you and I can be ok.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:24:18

I asked him. This is so risky.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:28:47

Quote :
Of course. I talked to Mulan around when the HOH changed thanks to Emma and she explained to me why she was putting me up. I also told her I felt horrible about nominating her last time. I wasn't targeting her. She was really just the only person I had never talked to even once. We've talked a little since then and I like her a lot, and someone else I trust in the game (who you mentioned) likes her a lot too. It was a dumb move to nominate her at all but it really was just because I had never talked to her.

Now that I have I can assure you she's safe and I wouldn't nominate any of you.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:32:02

Great. I think we will be good.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:32:27

Okay. We have each other if all else fails.
Thank you for weighing the pros and cons with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaston and Elsa   Gaston and Elsa - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston and Elsa
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next