NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocahontas and Gaston

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:06:29

And backdoor who?
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:06:47

Splendid!
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:07:11

Dodger
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:08:39

If my calculations are right, I got in the 50s. I hope he didn't beat that... It's pretty high.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:13:06

Perfect. It has to be used.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:22:41

I'm clarifying in a message to Emma about the points real quick to make sure I'm calculating them right.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:23:16

Oh dang. She's not listed as online...
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:24:12

Ok she answered so I was adding it right.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:24:30

So if you won that's great! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 23:27:40

I hope I did. My score was really high. But she didn't tell me I won or anything, so I won't know until it's posted.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 12:00:01

Are you kidding me right now? I thought you said you won veto??? This was not the plan at all!!! You were suppose to take yourself off the block and dodger would go up!! What the hell happened??
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 14:22:53

I never thought in a million years that he'd have a perfect score. Mine was so high, I thought I had it. I guess I should have played for HOH instead because I really messed this up. Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 14:38:47

I hope you'll keep me if it ties. Sad This really sucks...
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 17:07:25

I know. This is partly my fault. I should have just put him up straight away but I didn't want him forcing my hand and having the ability to swindle his way out of this. I'm gathering votes now.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 18:16:50

Ok I understand. Just know he has to go or else he wins the jury votes... He's won so much already. And pretty sure he and Elsa have a final two deal. I really want to stay and knock him out of the game. Sad
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 21:14:10

This sucks monkey balls btw. I hope there is a comp that brings you back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocahontas and Gaston   Pocahontas and Gaston - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pocahontas and Gaston
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7