NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woody and Dodger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Woody and Dodger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:20:05

Thank you. Do have any thoughts on the nominations?
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:22:05

Well I know you put up mulan last time so it would be safe to put her up again.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:24:06

Yeah. I would feel bad about that though. I might not have even won. Waiting on Emma.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:51:56

Please vote to keep me! You know I have your back and I'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:52:28

You have my vote to stay
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:56:01

Thank you so much Woody! You're amazing. I hope you know if you ever need help with anything you can ask.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:58:52

Mulan says she wants olaf to leave that's a great sign.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:04:54

Yes that is. Thank you for letting me know. I'm optimistic but still worried until I'm safe.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:09:47

I know a couple of people wanted to vote olaf out last time but the votes weren't there I am going to do everything I can to make sure you stay.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:19:42

Thank you so much Woody. I really can't thank you enough.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:37:23

The veto was used on you.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:39:06

Yes!

Thank you for being there for me during this. Everything I said still stands of course. Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 12:22:37

I'm trying to fish and figure out who people are voting for while doing my best to steer them toward voting to evict Olaf. Hopefully this works. I'm really sorry she put you as my replacement.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:00:23

I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:08:56

Have you heard anything?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:11:53

Nothing definitive. I keep suggesting to people that Olaf should leave because that's been the pattern. Someone is nominated a first time and stays but then the second time leaves. So I'm trying to suggest that will be the majority vote. I'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:15:06

I am pretty sure lady tremaine will keep me she wanted olaf out last time.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:15:41

I'll ask her now to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:17:33

Queen narissa said she wants me to stay have you talked to her?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:19:29

OK so I already asked Lady Tremaine and haven't heard back yet.

I talked to Queen Narissa earlier and she asked me about the vote. I suggested I thought Olaf would be the majority but I wasn't sure yet. When she responds back I'll directly suggest keeping you and see what she says.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:35:43

Keep in mind someone is telling lies about me to mulan
I am going to try to get her to keep me if it goes to a tie.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:46:45

I think I could get Pocahontas vote to stay that would be four.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:46:52

Someone told her that you and I are working together. I think just because I saved you with the POV. It was probably Scott Calvin upset that I nominated him. The person also told her that you and I were targeting her which obviously complete crap. I don't think either of us even mentioned her.

Just a bit ago I messaged her and told her it was all wrong and tried to play it off that our only real association was the POV and that neither of us ever mentioned targeting her.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:48:38

I haven't heard back from Narissa or Lady. I suggested to Elsa that Olaf might try to target her if he stays in the game.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:26:05

Check out Boo's comment in the eviction ceremony thread. She mentioned Elsa separately. If that was referencing an alliance it means the Spice Girls are probably 2 to 4 of any 4 of the girls still in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Dodger   Woody and Dodger - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woody and Dodger
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next