NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voting thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 11:45:23

Please be sure to vote before the deadline this evening. You can use this thread to vote for the season
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 13:22:12

John Smith
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 7:26:58

Gaston
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 14:16:17

Hopper
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 13:06:14

I vote to evict Scott because he killed Santa.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 17:54:30

I sadly vote to evict my boo Boo
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 16:21:35

Lady T
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun - 19:17:19

Elsa
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 19:19:49

I think both of these young men played a very good game. Gaston, darling, when you voted me out I was playing a game - I wanted Narissa in the finals but it seemed you and dodger were far too close.

You have both displayed challenge skills galore. However Gaston, I don't think you were as good as Dodger. You told me things and I never believed what you were saying to me. You were so transparent in your lies and if I am honest, Dodger pulled it off a lot better than you.

For that reason, I vote for Dodger to win the game.

Question: can I still do some confessionals? I feel like there's a lot of my gameplay missing and I would like to explain some of the moves I did. Is it possible to backdate them for the episodes? Or have they already been written? X
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 14:56:40

Yes of course, go ahead I will probably start episodes Sunday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting thread   Voting thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting thread
Page 1 of 1