NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diary

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 19:36:51

Can I please get a private room with Mulan? Thanks, brahs.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 20:52:45

2 questions about the challenge:

1.) How will the winner be determined?
2.) Will these be made public for all to see (ie: writing style considerations)?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 21:18:57

^ Time sensitive, folks! There's a difference in how I'd approach this if it's just first to send, provided they follow the rules, or if it's a judging panel!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 21:25:12

Actually, nevermind the time sensitive question. I just realized if points can be deducted, the winner will be determined by points (ie: judging). I'm dumb sometimes, truly.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 21:28:15

1. It'll be a judging panel of people who aren't players in the game.
2. I assume your stories won't be shared because they haven't been for the last two seasons. Judges' comments were shared in season 1, but not in season 2.
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 21:35:16

I do put the stories in the episodes though but those air once the game is over.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 21:36:59

Thank you both. And being in the episode is fine... I just don't want to have to write like an idiot while I'm trying to write a story. heh.

And I'm sorry for the first dumb question.  Like, logic, man... it's hard. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Jun - 11:33:38

So, as I'm sure is no surprise to anyone, my original draft of the story was about 1600 words. Writing was easy and quick... editing it was Gretel. I read season 2, and it seemed very few submitted, and of those who did, Modica/Cruella is the only one who actually followed the rules, so may have kind of won by default. Hoping that happens here! heh.

Diaries seem a little superfluous because you guys can probably figure out everything I know/would write here. I mean, Pocahontas targeting me, Mulan trying to fish for information with me while me playing dumb-transparent (actually, that wasn't public... but hopefully she's posted about it). Blah blah blah. My ideal scenario, ridiculous as this sounds (evicting Pocahontas would be ideal to any sane person, right?), is that I win the HOH and Mulan wins the POV. If she wins the POV and saves Pocahontas, she could no longer pull the *bats eyes*/subtle guilt-trip "buy you saved Woody. I'm so sorry, I misread that, but... blah blah blah". And I can imply that in a very nice, sweet way before it happens. So, we'll see.

A note on Woody. I started the game liking him, then became wary of him, then started liking him again. I was probably wrong about my assumption, which is why it's probably good to not assume so much. I'm sure you saw Lady Tremaine's comment about me being the only person to mention Olaf. That's when I kind of had to back down. Gaston is a different matter, totally openly discussed the merits of each. But... yeah. All in all, I'm sad he's gone.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 10:40:04

I have no clue who anyone is anymore.

Woe is me.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 10:41:04

Also, just testing something...
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 10:44:03

There seems to be a 2 second lag between my computer time and the time here. Looking at past games for reference on this challenge, that may come in handy to know. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 22:34:37

So, this interesting. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 22:35:08

this IS interesting. Oh god, I try to be smug and end up with a dumb typo.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 22:57:38

That funny
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 7:02:11

If veto is used, who's the replacement? Just to speed things up
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 12:21:37

Neal: lol
Emma: dun!

I have no clue why I keep going for HOH when I inevitably feel genuinely bad for nominating people. Like... wut? I don't get it.

And yes. I seem to be trying to put the target on me, and I have a feeling Gaston is enjoying that. But I'm fine with it. Now, some things I said could potentially alienate them from Gaston a little, too, but I'm trying to keep it indirect enough for them to not call him out on it (so he doesn't call me out on it). And hopefully it isolates Pocahontas and Mulan from everyone else a little (though after this round, there will be one person who will probably cling to them, since all of it was kind of laid out for everyone to see, and I was the one to nominate them - not Mulontas).

Realistically, the odds of me winning this are slight if I keep throwing the target on myself. But it was on me anyway, and I could make nice with Mulan and Pocahontas, but they'd just keep target me, if more quietly, and nominate me as soon as they got a chance, anyway. So why bother? I guess similar happened in Lsquared - had a target on my back and decided to just keep it there - and I won that. So... Dumb strategy, but it at least has a small possibility of working. And it makes actually playing the game a lot more fun. If I'm evicted next round with this strategy, I can leave saying the game was fun. But if I try to keep my head down, even winning would be a chore. Plus, if I can manage this for a couple more rounds, it gives Gaston and/or Elsa a great shot of getting to the end and maybe winning, which would be amazing. And if I do, by some weird fluke, make it to the end, I have great jury answers for a strong game... "I was a target through most of the game, and done of you could do manage to do anything about that, no matter how hard you tried". All in all, it works out fine however it plays out.

Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 20:12:09

Can I please get a room with Elsa, Olaf, and myself? You guys can name it "ya'll suck" if you can't think of a clever name for it.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:14:41

I know I said I wouldn't do this anymore, but it's become a compulsion... Is Narissa Misty? Something about the way she types, "don't" instead of "doesn't", etc... idk. If that's the case... Ugh. I love Misty. I wish I had worked with her earlier.

I'm worried about tonight. I need to compete for HOH, but these nominations are going to be difficult if I win. Really difficult. poop on.

Also, you guys have said nothing about the jury which should've happened by now, and it's making me nervous. wtf is up?
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:15:31

lol
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 20:17:02

That's a very cryptic lol. lol
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:16:38

Alright. So if I make it through this round, I have good justification for voting out Elsa when the time comes.

I wish Gaston were here for HOH, but... at least I'm not competing against him for POV? Let's see how this goes, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:57:04

I probably wasted way too much time going through actwon looking for names with 4 u's. poop on.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 22:22:25

The gif + Gaston's "wtf brah". By process of elimination... Justin? Wink
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 23:31:51

Ugh, Gaston... if you knew who I was on IMDb, you'd know I really would take you to the final 2. Then again, I might be more difficult to win against than Elsa or Narissa. I realize that.

I just hope Narissa screwed up worse than I did. Seriously you guys... the whole "challenge will start in 10 minutes thing" is more conducive to me not McLovin' up the rules.

If I go, it's been a good run. I really had a lot of fun playing this game, doing the full-on "beastmode" crap. I haven't really gotten a chance to do that since Lsquared (albeit I managed to win iBB in a more cooperative way, but that included drunken brouhahas with Finn and OA to make up for it), and I wish every game were like that. I'll be rooting for Gaston and Elsa.

If I don't go... well, ignore all of this. But if he doesn't nominate Narissa and Elsa as his first choices, I'll definitely go.

Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 0:28:17

I fell into a great ally. I need to make sure I don't screw this up for him. Next challenge, I'm making sure to read all the rules (it's no secret I notoriously suck with question-based, trivia-based, and first to answer challenges, though... I think maybe I see something that requires me to answer a question, or anything remotely similar, and I panic... heh). Can we do another writing challenge or something? Maybe a game of poker? <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary   Diary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat Big Brother Season 3 :: Diary Rooms :: Dodger-
Jump to: