NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rough Draft of Final Speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaston

Gaston

Rough Draft of Final Speech Empty
PostSubject: Rough Draft of Final Speech   Rough Draft of Final Speech I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 18:04:06

Hello jury members, little helpers, hosts; ultimately everyone that played a very pivotal role in this game. Although I would love to grace you all with my wonderful smile/great abs (jk lol) and a predicable opening in which I dazzle my most flashy moves to the jury, (emphasizing only those key elements of my game), I simply cannot. The moves I made were subtle, calculated, and always had a means to an end. So while I often appeared stupid, bizarre, or even a little bit crazy, at times, you can all rest easy knowing that everything I said and did went as planned. I think I can confidently say that I made no mistakes thus far (as far as pleading my case to you all, however, that's still up for debate lol).

Now, I am fairly certain that there are a lot of people on this jury who likely have a few choice words for me. Perhaps you're confused, a bit angry, heck maybe you just couldn't stand me? That is all fine, and I will take the verbal lashings, because I get it. I really hope, however, that you do share your thoughts with me, because I would love the chance to explain every word and move said and done in this game. I want you all to know that there was so much thought put into the so many chaotic and crazy moves made, I will just summarize it best by saying I had two main goals in my mind throughout this rollercoaster we call Big Brother.

1. Stay loyal to Dodger always (Wasn't easy in the slightest hahaha)

and

2. Cause as much chaos and unpredictability as I could.

While I think I was 100% successful at the 1st, the 2nd is something I attempted to do as often as possible. I think I did okay with that, but I am still evaluating the success of it all. And while I did win 3 and 1/2 HOH's (yes I'm gonna count the final part of the HOH as 1/2 lol), won 2 vetos, and survived the block 3 times (2 both being a dramatically close vote), I think what's most important are the subtle yet chaotic and risky moves I did within the game, the seeds I planted here and there, the moves that were confusing, the things I did that made you go hmmm wtf is up with Gaston? Those are the things that matter. Those are the things, that led to me being here.

Ultimately, I look forward to any questions you all hopefully have, and I can already see that you will not hold any punches.

Dodger, good luck dude! I cannot imagine having had to play this game with anyone else. Thank you so much. We were so in sync all the time, informing one another about every and anything throughout the entire game. It was chaotic, maybe even a bit annoying for some, but everything I did was to help get myself and D to this very point.
Back to top Go down
Gaston

Gaston

Rough Draft of Final Speech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rough Draft of Final Speech   Rough Draft of Final Speech I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun - 18:08:32

Hello jury members, little helpers, hosts; ultimately everyone that played a very pivotal role in this game. Although I would love to grace you all with my wonderful smile/great abs (jk lol) and a predicable opening in which I dazzle my most flashy moves to the jury, (emphasizing only those key elements of my game), I simply cannot. The moves I made were not flashy in the slightest. They were subtle, calculated, and always had a means to an end. So while I often appeared stupid, bizarre, vague, or even a little bit crazy, at times, you can all rest easy knowing that everything I said and did went as planned. I think I can confidently say that I made no mistakes thus far (as far as pleading my case to you all, however, that's still up for debate lol).

Now, I am fairly certain that there are a lot of people on this jury who likely have a few choice words for me. Perhaps you're confused, a bit angry, heck maybe you just couldn't stand me? That is all fine, and I will take the verbal lashings, because I get it. I really hope, however, that you do share your thoughts with me, because I would love the chance to explain every word and move said and done in this game. I want you all to know that there was so much thought put into the so many chaotic and crazy moves made, I will just summarize it best by saying I had two main goals in my mind throughout this rollercoaster we call Big Brother.

1. Stay loyal to Dodger always (Wasn't easy in the slightest hahaha Twisted Evil )

and

2. Cause as much chaos and unpredictability as I could.

While I think I was 100% successful at the 1st, the 2nd is something I attempted to do as often as possible. I think I did okay with that, but I am still evaluating the success of it all. And while I did win 3 and 1/2 HOH's (yes I'm gonna count the final part of the HOH as 1/2 lol), won 2 vetos, and survived the block 3 times (2 both being a dramatically close vote... too close for comfort to be honest), I think what's most important are the subtle yet chaotic and risky moves I did within the game, the seeds I planted here and there, the moves that were confusing, the things I did that made you go hmmm wtf is up with Gaston? Those are the things that matter. Those are the things, that led to me being here.

Ultimately, I look forward to any questions you all hopefully have, and I can already see that you will not hold any punches.

Dodger, good luck dude! I cannot imagine having had to play this game with anyone else. Thank you so much. We were so in sync all the time, informing one another about every and anything throughout the entire game. It was chaotic, maybe even a bit annoying for some, but everything I did was to help get myself and D to this very point.
Back to top Go down

Rough Draft of Final Speech
Page 1 of 1