NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessions

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Woody

Woody

Confessions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 2:29:03

Gaston gave dodger his blessing to take me off the block even the people who I put up love me. But I need to be careful I don't want to end up like scar unlike scar I am being nice and making sure I don't throw anybody under the bus
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 7:43:43

Woody wrote:
I am doing things I have never done before In mystery games like  ask about there weekend I am usually just about the game I want to prove to some people that I know have underestimated me time and time again. You know my first mystery game where I played pushy Amanda Kimmel I remember Henry's id thread he thought I was reality tv freak or Mr duck bear he called both of them clueless which they are not they both are very sweet but these people who doubt me just push me to improve my game and prove to them they were wrong to judge me so quickly.

I never underestimate you, you know what needs to happen in games and are very smart!! Keep it up and congrats on the veto save Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 10:34:24

Emma and Neal are jealous of the veto save
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 14:39:29

How so?
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 17:56:22

Mulan wants to win the next  hoh comp which is fine by me I know she won't put me up she mentioned an alliance I have really liked two person diary rooms so far a big alliance could be scary for me.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 22:50:11

How do I edit a post?
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 22:56:20

You can't lol
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 22:57:45

That sucks I said congrats on staying hopper in a room with Scott
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 23:08:14

Someone lied to me 5 people told me they were voting hopper and I know I voted hopper so that should be six.

I am surprised lady tremane didn't vote she was planning on voting Scott.

My guess is one of the five that told me they voted hopper voted too early
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 23:20:31

I wonder if hopper was soco he seems to be inactive in games a lot  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 23:27:16

Then again soco could be lady tremaine or Elsa because he has been known to miss votes  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:23:36

So happy dodger won hoh isn't he the cutest thing you ever did see I love that I didn't even ask for him to use the veto on me and he did.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:25:56

Boo is acting shady and its obvious he's influencing mulan boo didn't want an alliance with Pocahontas because she is friends with Gaston that's about the silliest think I ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 23:29:19

Wow this might be the perfect time to get rid of boo I want to take credit for the hoh win lol
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 0:35:56

I need to talk to Elsa more often she's one of the very few I don't have a private room with and she proved she can win comps which is scary for me.
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 14:31:55

Any updates for me Cooltu? What do I need to know?
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:38:10

So happy Elsa didn't nominate me.  I hope Gaston doesn't win the next hoh.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 0:33:54

There's a good chance I could be the last pixar standing. Am I surprised no you can't just rely on a couple of people to keep you safe that's what hopper and boo don't get Mulan doesn't really get either. I love that I have one on one private rooms with pretty much everyone which means I don't have one or tow people tataling about the room. This game is great so far.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:04:06

I am shocked  right now I never was going after mulan
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 15:52:04

I wonder if there is a girls alliance?
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 16:16:00

This is what happens when I sleep in I could be leaving and this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:22:54

I vote for dodger to win!!! !!
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun - 21:23:59

PS start wolfs big brother idol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions   Confessions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat Big Brother Season 3 :: Diary Rooms :: Woody-
Jump to: