NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Tremaine and Dodger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dodger

Dodger

Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:42:41

Ha it's fine. I don't talk to him much. One of those 'who are you going to vote for? idk. You? idk" kind of things. I'm not going to tell anyone names you mentioned so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:57:02

Ok. Those are the two I would have nominated if I won HOH Laughing

The other thing to consider is Gaston really tried in that HOH over the weekend, so I am worried about him and his challenge abilities. This could be a good round to try and finally get him out.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:57:44

But again, I dont know who you have been talking to, so I dont want to suggest people that you may have deals with Laughing

It's all your choice, and I will support you.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 22:59:05

I'm posting it now. Scott is my 3rd choice and will go up if the POV is used. That was already my intention though. If you won it then use it and I'll throw him up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 12:28:12

I'm hearing Scott is the vote, is that your preference?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 18:17:14

I dont think I will be able to make it to tonight's challenge, so good luck with veto! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 19:23:54

Sorry. Wasn't able to get on much today and wanted to stay out of the voting anyway. Yes Scott would be ideal just because I think he's the most likely to go after me.

And thank you! Hopefully I get it now that I'm on the radar.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:27:18

LOL! I posted Babe in 35 separate posts. It occurred to me halfway through that maybe that wasn't necessary but I was determined to keep going.

Boo seems like the logic choice to evict. Any thoughts beyond that?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:32:29

I don't talk much to either so I don't mind who goes laughing out loud

Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:11:43

Did you vote Boo?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 9:00:15

Affirmative
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 9:12:05

Great. I think that's what the majority is doing then. I've never made an effort to talk to Olaf so I hope he doesn't come after me if he wins HOH hah!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 9:51:38

He shouldn't since you didn't nominate him. I doubt he'll win challenges anyway laughing my BOOTY off. Wink

It might be another unanimous vote or at least close to it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:49:20

Do you want HOH?
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:51:48

I sent for it but may have spelled one wrong.

The Fifth Element
10 Cloverfield Lane
The 5th Wave
The Faculty
The Fly
Pitch Black

If you're interested
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:16:10

Congratulations! I hope we are still good Wink I messed up with the second one, thought it was Cloverfield laughing out loud!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:19:23

Laughing my BOOTY off!

I'm not nominating you. But I would like your thoughts on the nominations.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:24:12

Oh no...I hope you don't lose your HOH Sad
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:25:31

That might be nice actually. The rush of winning HOH is ruined when I realize I have to nominate people.
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:51:17

How the tables turn! Very Happy

Would you vote to keep me? More deals are acceptable and we still have the POV deal.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:11:33

Yes my dear I will vote to keep you if nominations stay the same. We will see what Gaston will do with the veto yes
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:18:22

I've offered to not nominate him if I'm HOH if he uses it to save me so I hope he does. Thank you Lady. I really can't thank you enough!
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 23:01:02

Congrats! Seems to have worked

I wonder who she will put up now hahah!
Back to top Go down
Dodger

Dodger

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 23:10:49

Yeah that's what I'm worried about now. If you don't talk to Mulan much please message her. I think you'd do fine in the vote but it's always a risk. If you do talk to her then ignore all of this. lolling my loud off <3
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 23:17:54

Well I asked her and she told me "Maybe Woody" but she didn't seem convinced. I am worried, yes Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Dodger   Lady Tremaine and Dodger - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tremaine and Dodger
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next