NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woody and Lady Tremaine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Woody and Lady Tremaine Empty
PostSubject: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 22:30:54

Here you go
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 23:30:12

Hello Woody!
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 23:30:46

Hello pretty lady
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 23:31:26

What did you think of my nominations?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 23:33:02

They were good. Any preference on who goes now that some time has passed? I know you said Kaa earlier so just wanted to double check.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 23:34:44

If one of the nominees sends you a message to keep them I would keep that person it shows they want to stay more.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 23:48:19

Both of them have, but I feel like Gaston wants to stay more. At least that's what I got from his message. Kaa's message was basically "Hey can you vote to keep me, thanks!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 23:57:01

Then Gaston should stay then.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 0:23:28

I hope Gaston doesn't win hoh and nominate us because we put him up.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 8:15:32

Sigh, I hope so too. He told me that he wouldn't put me up if he stayed, and that's why I voted for him to stay. If he puts me up after he made me that promise, I am going to call him out.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 21:17:11

It looks like Gaston will be the new hoh.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:00:26

Yea, I hope he doesnt put both of us up. That would be unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 23:07:39

I  bet he thinks one of us is going  the veto so maybe he will play it safe.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:16:39

I hope I stay. Hopper seems really inactive you think I could stay over him?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:25:37

Yea you have been more active. If people made deals while you were HOH, this is their time to honor them.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:28:21

I forgot Hopper was in the game.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 9:49:48

Congratulations on being saved darling
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 10:32:42

I am shocked I didn't think I would.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 22:21:05

So what do you think of the vote?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 23:26:09

Gaston said he heard Scott's name. So I think that's what I will do unless the majority is going with Hopper. Never talked to either one of them so I don't care who goes hah~
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 12:21:52

I have heard both names I have a feeling it might be another close vote.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 7:43:18

Darn it, missed the deadline by like a couple of minutes and they didn't accept my vote Laughing hope you win tonight!
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 13:50:16

Thanks I will try my best to win tonight.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 20:32:30

It looks like you are able to play in the veto after all.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 20:34:03

Thats good! So you're going for HOH or veto?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woody and Lady Tremaine   Woody and Lady Tremaine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woody and Lady Tremaine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat Big Brother Season 3 :: Inactive Private Rooms :: Woomaine-
Jump to: