NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scott, Woody and Boo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Scott, Woody and Boo Empty
PostSubject: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 16:44:10

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 17:27:06

Hey guys
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 17:34:54

Hey I'm working right now. But yea I love this three
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 17:50:19

lmao, I bet Neal was secretly hoping the 3 of us would ask for a room just so he could name it scoodyboo Wink
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 1:08:07

Probably lol
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 5:04:38

Right, what's the plan Woody? You're HoH, what would you like us to do with this vote?
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 10:47:21

Can we evict Neal? He's annoying
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 20:00:42

Wow two close votes in a row
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 7:07:46

It was another close vote!

As for this challenge, after reading what Neal said, I won't have time. Whoever posted over 3000 in a previous season must have been posting solid for 10 hours, I don't have the patience or time lmao
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 12:25:10

Me neither but I'll give it my best.!
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 0:22:09

So I am on the block I hope I stay. You guys will vote to keep me right?
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 3:33:04

I am shocked I got saved by the veto
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 5:42:55

Dodger may be in search of an ally Wink
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 19:20:18

It was a nice thing for him to do sorry you are the replacement.
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 20:21:03

I'm so pissed right now. I asked Pocahontas for her vote but we need her plus 2 to save me.
More.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 20:42:03

I think you will stay
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 23:23:59

Narissa heard people were voting me but she said she was gonna "throw a magical" toy to change their mind. Whatever that means. lol

Dodger said it's quite possible he's keeping me. Then Pocahontas said she's keeping me because Hopper is Non-Existant. This means war!
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 10:10:51

The fact that Hopper is MIA could work in your favor Wink
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 22:49:16

Congrats on staying hopper
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 22:52:07

I meant Scott lol
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 23:50:58

Thanks!

Damn I hope one of us can win HoH. Honestly There are inactives still but I feel Gaston needs to go.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 10:28:19

Congrats Scott <3

Hopefully the challenge tonight will be one where we can maybe work as a team, or help each other out. When Woody won HoH, I helped him with some answers. If Scott wants to go for HoH and we can help, then we should. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Scott Calvin

Scott Calvin

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 14:25:19

Woody can't compete right? I guess one of us can do veto
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 14:32:36

Woody can compete, it was 2 rounds ago he was HoH. I think even if you win HoH one round, you can go for Veto the next, and vice versa. No?

Elsa / Lady T can't compete cause they didn't vote, and Gaston can't go for HoH.
Back to top Go down
Woody

Woody

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 14:38:34

I will be here tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott, Woody and Boo   Scott, Woody and Boo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott, Woody and Boo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next