NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Tremaine and Boo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boo

Boo

Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 15:09:20

Yeah Lady <3 both safe Very Happy
I was keeping my fingers crossed for you, thought you might be his choice after you nominated him in the first round.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 18:35:04

Yes I thought so too but I am glad he kept his word from last round. I voted to keep him because I asked for safety if he won HOH. I am lucky I was correct hah!
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 7:42:54

Darn it, missed the deadline by like a couple of minutes and they didn't accept my vote Laughing hope you win tonight!
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 8:09:12

Sad
I'll try for veto again tonight. Hope the challenge is a good one <3
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 8:34:32

How are you feeling? Do you think Elsa will use the veto on you?
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 9:03:00

I've never spoken to her, so I wasn't expecting anything. I'm leaving for sure, and perhaps it's best, I won't be able to get online much for the next 5 days. Which is a shame cause I was really enjoying it. I do intend to leave a parting gift for Dodger though Wink. In fact, I'll post it now before he even has a chance to pick another nominee lmao
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 9:25:15

Sorry you wont be around Sad let me know what you want me to do.

I wonder who Dodger will nominate now
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 9:50:18

I enjoyed working with you Lady T <3 . My plan was to go as far as possible with you. I'd set up a really good side alliance with Mulan and Pocahontas, while also keeping tabs on Woody and Scott. We could have ruled this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 11:30:32

Actually, Lady T . While I can't participate in any challenges, I can certainly vote as I have internet access at work. If you keep me in, I can vote any way you like in future evictions <3

Plus I'm not a fan of that fake Santa, so if I can help get him out, then it's a bonus xxx
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 12:17:17

Yes I wanted to keep you since I dont talk to Scott at all Laughing
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 6:35:39

I hope you can keep me again Lady T <3

I don't understand all this hatred for poor Boo Sad

Do they all see me as a threat lol?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 9:16:35

I am confused too as to why you are a target. With numbers dwindling, you would think people would start going after big threats and making moves.

I am trying to sway the conversation into getting rid of Olaf instead of you. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 9:19:25

Thanks Lady <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tremaine and Boo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat Big Brother Season 3 :: Inactive Private Rooms :: Team Age Difference-
Jump to: