NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady Tremaine and Boo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Lady Tremaine and Boo Empty
PostSubject: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 9:27:24

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 9:39:36

Hey Lady Wink
I hope you don't mind that I asked for this room , you did promise to teach how to be a proper lady !
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 8:44:21

Hey! I dont mind at all. It's good to have a place to talk!
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 8:49:55

Marvelous ! It's very strange at the start of the game...the players are all more or less very reserved , some try to stay in character etc , it's difficult to assess everyone.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 8:51:14

Yea I dont bother trying to stay in character. Not for too long anyway Laughing

I've only been approached by you and Queen Narissa so far
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 9:01:15

I've spoken to you, Woody and Hopper. Had a quick chat with Kaa, simply telling him how impressed I was that he pick a snake as a character! Very brave in a mystery game!
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 10:25:02

Well I hope one of us wins HOH tonight. You have my word I am not putting you up if I win
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 10:29:20

Would you try for HoH? Not Veto?
The way I see it, winning veto is better. If you're put up by HoH, you save yourself. If not, you leave as is. Less hassle, no pressure, no future vindication cause you're not nominating anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 10:49:13

I guess it doesnt matter. We'll see what kind of challenge it is. If it's long/complicated, I'll go for HOH, but if it's quick and easy, then veto
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 10:57:17

Here's one for the hell of it, and I'll answer it too. If you won HoH tonight, who would you nominate?

I would nominate :
Gaston & Pocahontas

simply because they haven't even bothered to pick an avatar yet. It's as good a reason as any Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 21:42:53

I won toonight!!

You are safe. I think I will go with Gaston and John Smith. They were not around tonight and hopefully that won't make anyone angry.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 3:27:06

Well done Lady <3 . The change of time meant I couldn't be here. Do you have any preferences as to who we should vote for? Neither have been in touch with me yet. Well, bedtime for Boo, very sleepy!
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 8:24:38

Gaston PMd me and asked if he could stay, so I guess vote out John Smith? That's what I've been telling people who asked me so far, so I guess that's what people are doing.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 9:33:26

I'll follow your superior wisdom <3
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 20:50:13

I went for veto, got all the answers correct, but someone beat me to it Sad
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 20:50:47

damn sorry to hear that.

hopefully we are both safe
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 20:51:36

Neal said they were 2 minutes faster
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 5:06:17

Lady? Should we stick together on this vote?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 9:24:13

Yes my dear. Who do you want to vote for?
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 9:24:25

I have not voted yet.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 10:07:18

Pocahontas has asked me to keep Gaston. Olaf messaged me saying he wants to keep him too. I would rather keep Kaa because he has been active. Gaston keeps saying he will be, but hasn't proved it yet. So I'm undecided
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 10:10:41

Yea Woody told me he would rather see Kaa leave but that it was up to us and he didnt care who went.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 7:06:59

It was another close vote!

As for this challenge, after reading what Neal said, I won't have time. Whoever posted over 3000 in a previous season must have been posting solid for 10 hours, I don't have the patience or time lmao
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 8:14:18

Same! I really don't want to sit in front of a computer for so long. I need my beauty sleep. I hope whoever wins doesn't put us up laughing out loud!
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 9:50:07

Oh I hope I dont go up as a replacement nominee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tremaine and Boo   Lady Tremaine and Boo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tremaine and Boo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next