NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 19:24:33

Hello I am Olaf and I love warm hugs! I am just glad to be doing something without Anna and Elsa. I should have been the star of that movie but I was robbed. They even stole and changed my song it was to be let it snow but they changed it to let it go. I think I'll stay low to the ground I will call it my melted stance so I don't look like a threat.
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 15:00:47

Good luck! Love the characterization.
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May - 8:17:59

Thank you Miss. Gretel!!

Two nominations have happened and I am still safe. I have a couple allies Pocahontas and Woody that are good at challenges so if they can keep winning that would be grand since I haven't done either one do to time conflicts. I am going to keep with the under the radar strategy for now.
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 16:33:10

Too much hot chocolate last night which has left me feeling a little melted. I wanted to try to win this challenge but I am still working on keeping my snow figure together. Ok I guess I will go post a few more before I have to leave for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 17:15:14

Olaf wrote:
Too much hot chocolate last night which has left me feeling a little melted. I wanted to try to win this challenge but I am still working on keeping my snow figure together.

rendeer
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 8:09:57

Another nomination down and not nominated yet. Must mean I am doing something right I like playing under the radar it is an easy strategy for me to do.

Maybe I should have that drunk guy come interview me. The Nick Miller look alike I can't remember his name may provide me with some interesting questions so that I am not boring.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 9:53:59

Thoughts Giphy
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 11:00:23

Twins!! The resemblance is uncanny!
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:16:06

Lol, definitely do an interview Smile
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:46:36

Lol thanks gretel are you implying I am boring? I don't think nick Miller likes me tho.

I've been a little distracted lately. I think that is pretty clear since I didn't know the challenge number last night. I should be more active now that my schedule has changed. But as soon as start participating I get nominated. What an interesting turn of events so I have reached out to the people I usually converse with and they should be keeping me. Also Elsa has brought me back to life that may be her mistake because I wasn't a threat to he game at all. You should never wake a sleeping snowman.
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 11:22:38

Nooo not boring, we just want more insight!
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 11:28:08

Fine I can give you more. So far pochontas, Woody, dodger, gaston,and Queen have said they are keeping me. I sent messages to the other two but no response so I will see if I make it through this round. I guess I am going to have to try harder at the challenges and posting on here if I stay.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 11:41:25

What are you talking about! Nick Miller is a huge fan.

Thoughts He-Has-You-Do-You-Attitude
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:22:37

LEAVE OLAF ALONE. I need to find you a purse for this game too
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:25:16

Thanks! Either that or an umbrella lol. Looks like I need something maybe winning something but that probably won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 22:28:24

Also I know nothing about movies with monsters. Trying to describe those pictures led me to some absolutely disgusting results. So thanks for that lol.
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 8:01:01

Nominated again so fun. I don't know who I am going against yet which makes campaigning really difficult. The reason for being nominated had something to do with me not participating which was true earlier but I have been participating a lot more. It's funny the person who called me out on it is one who is here less than I am which is blatantly clear since we have no new nominee and it's been over eight hours.
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Jun - 8:18:04

I made it through that again. Apparently I had everyone's votes which is nice. I know that when I tried to save myself I made sure to say that I was weaker than the other nominee which I think helped. I might as well down play my strengths or maybe I just am the weakest either way it works. Right now I talk the most with Pocahontas. I have also spoken a little more with gaston and dodger.

Marvelous hosts I have a question before I start writing my story are you sharing them with the group when you announce the results? I was going to do something but it would be rather obvious it was me and I don't want that.
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 18:21:08

Dodger approached me for an alliance. This sounds like it may be a good plan. It helps he won HOH so it will tell me where I stand. If he nominates me then I know it was a crappy deal if he doesn't then I will trust him...at least for now. He seems like a decent player so I hope he sticks to his word I don't want to be a nominee for the third time in a row.
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 16:58:26

Maybe dodger is true to his word or at least this time. I don't trust any of them really. Dodger and I were trying to figure out who boo was referring to as the spice girls. I only know of the British girl group the spice girls I would be really impressed if you managed to book them for this game. But back to the game we believe the spice girls includes pochontas Queen lady and Mulan. I am still going to work with pochontas because she has been loyal to me or at least pretending to be. I am just elated to not be on the block.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 22:47:14

<3 you are seriously the best love reading your room
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 7:07:06

Lol thanks I went with what I knew.
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 9:51:17

So I apparently am working with dodger and Elsa. Dodger created the alliance so I assume they were already in cahoots. Gaston asked me about nominations so he must trust me in some regards or was just seeing who I would throw under the bus. Then I have pochontas who was my only alliance for awhile there. I told her I'd keep her but I worry if I do that I may get myself a target. There looks to be two sides of this game I am not sure where I will go.
Back to top Go down
Olaf

Olaf

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 8:48:15

Darn nominated again. It would have been nice if dodger had the audacity to tell me that I was going on the block. Apparently he isn't brave enough to do so. This tells me that dodger and Elsa are a pair. I also believe Queen and gaston are a two. I hope Mulan isn't with them or I am out. Knowing my luck they are a group of three and I will be out. Just will have to wait and see I have asked everyone to stay. So I know I've tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat Big Brother Season 3 :: Diary Rooms :: Olaf-
Jump to: