NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start of the game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boo

Boo

Start of the game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 3:28:52

yeah, I had guessed Wink . I hope it wasn't me who triggered his censorship rampage lol
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 3:29:37

Do you guys have access to all the rooms? Or just the diary rooms?
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 10:00:29

My censorship rampage happens every season unprovoked lol
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 10:09:06

Neal, you're such a goody two shoes <3
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 10:33:05

OK, so Scott Calvin got in touch to ask about an alliance with Woody. Strange that there has been no word from Woody on this. Looks like John Smith is heading home. No PMs from either nominee. I guess I'm just not popular enough to warrant a request of support. Their loss.
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 18:41:02

A++ on typing Very Happy

love you boo
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 18:53:28

Gretel <3
Still wearing that saucy outfit, I see Wink
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 7:13:59

ok, can't do this challenge, especially if whoever wins it will have 3000 posts! WTF !
So, from the rooms and areas I can see, there have been around 400 posts. Let's say all the other players average 40 posts so far in their diary rooms, thats around 440. All the private rooms I can't see, let's say 20 rooms averaging 30 posts so far, thats 600. Total , 1440. But the actual total since this challenge started is 4891 !!!!!!!! thats an increase of over 3000 already, and we're only 11 hours into the challenge lol. I'm also assuming that the majority of players won't even bother.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May - 8:39:12

Looks like Pocahontas and Gaston are together.
Hopper has done a disappearing act.
No idea bout Elsa, haven't even spoken to her...
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 3:31:48

wow, Dodger saving Woody! Woody obviously has his fingers in more pies than than the stiffmeister lol. Replacement nom not up yet. Hope I'm wrong, but I think he's got Lady reserved for that spot after she nominated him in the first round.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 5:45:02

LOLOLOL, Woody saying he is shocked he got saved by the Veto! That guy seriously needs to go to acting classes, cause right now, it ain't working lmao
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 5:48:23

What this about interviews Neal ?? Are you Seth Rogen in disguise ?? I'll take part Wink
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May - 9:44:03

If anything, I'm James Franco lol. I'll be back later to get it started!
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 10:31:49

So, Lady T is possibly in a 4 strong alliance with Narissa / Mulan / Pocahontas. I wonder if Lady has mentioned to them that we have a room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of the game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2