NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Start of the game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 17:13:15

OK , start of the game , trying to make sure I don't "type" in my usual way etc etc. Got a message from Hopper , asking for a "pixar" alliance , sounds good to me !
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 17:15:58

This will be me on Wednesday night , first round is FF !
Start of the game Tumblr_m5zrpqwif61rnrcixo1_250
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 17:48:10

Who the hell is Scott Calvin ?
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 18:25:01

I see Emma has disabled the "members" list before the game has even started this time lol.
On a side note , I'm super pissed off cause I just got eliminated from an idol game. RTF claimed my song had "no meaning" , compared to some piece of shit song by Dolly Parton ! What a douche ! I don't have a problem with a judge disliking any song I send, cause at the end of the day, we all have different tastes...but for some piss-ant judge to start commenting on the "meanings" of songs when he's so fucking clueless he makes Alicia Silverstone look like Einstein, then that yanks my crank no end. He then goes on to say in further comments : "Back in the 90s, when country music was good...." lololololol , I'm sorry , I called him a douche before, I shall have to rephrase that, he is a waste of space, an oxygen thief , a skidmark on the underpants of humanity...

I apologise , rant over...
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 18:29:40

I will be more careful in future !
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 18:30:20

That's a weird thing for Emma to say
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May - 18:33:09

I wrote that lol, but in the wrong room ! I had to get Emma to delete it quickly before my identity was revealed Wink. She kindly pasted it in here (where it was supposed to be posted by my originally).
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 5:41:01

Someone picked Kaa !! That's awesome , I was so close to picking him this time round lol , but the idea of a snake as a character might put a lot of people off !

Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 12:58:09

urrghhh , someone picked that character from Frozen ! Such a shit movie. Not impressed with the overall choice of characters actually lol. Pocahontas and John Smith ? really ?? I can't think of a more boring animated film in the disney collection. I hope Gaston stays in character, that could be funny lmao
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 14:08:51

Gonna watch the movie "Enchanted" , just in case....I have to admit, I'm not exactly looking ofrward to it lol
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May - 14:29:00

hahahahahahahahaha , the way the prince says Giselle , sounds like jizzum lolololol , can't stop laughing !!!!
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 3:20:28

Interesting twist Wink . What happens if no players go for HoH , cause they all go fro veto ? What then ?
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 3:27:06

So the three private rooms I am in are the 3 that I asked for. I've posted several things on the main thread , no one can accuse me of being inactive or "floating by"

Will post a few things late afternoon, the FF round is tonight , we'll see if anyone else gets in touch.
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 8:09:58

Good luck boo!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 8:51:07

Thanks Gretel xxx ( don't tell anyone it's me Wink ) lol
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 8:52:18

I won't! Watch your typing style though and spaces between commas. That's your give away lol
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 8:58:12

spaces between commas ? I don't get it lol

So , for example , like this ?

should be

So, for example, like this ?

or

So,for example,like this?
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 9:03:11

Middle one Smile
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 9:03:44

So, for example, like this.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 9:16:59

I was 15, living in France when I first heard this. To this day, remains one of my favourites (I need to remember about US spelling too, favorites).

Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 10:43:49

Spoken to / PMs from :
Kaa
Woody
Hopper
Lady
Narissa
Mulan

very strange message from Mulan:
Quote :
For a 5 year old you are incredibly sassy. I wish I was like you, young and white.

I've heard of players staying character, but this is perhaps a step too far lol
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May - 15:07:57

Lol!! Very strange. Love it.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 0:58:10

Boo wrote:
urrghhh , someone picked that character from Frozen ! Such a BACK AT IT AGAIN movie.

How. RUDE.
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 3:23:29

I'm almost certain you've misquoted me there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May - 3:24:49

Awe that was before Neal did the censors <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Start of the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the game   Start of the game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of the game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next