NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview With Mulan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

Interview With Mulan! Empty
PostSubject: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May - 22:55:41

Interview With Mulan! Mulan10

WELCOME everybody to another one of my world famous interviews! Our guest tonight is beautiful AND dangerous. She's BAD. Please give a warm welcome to the warrior Mulan!

*production crew applauses*

Thank you for joining us, Mulan! It's an honor and a privilege to have you. First off, how are you liking the game so far?
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb3.forumotion.com
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 12:26:32

Why thank you for such kind words master Neal, it is a pleasure to be here.

I am really enjoying the game so far, there is a lot I have yet to do and there is a lot I have to learn. Who is being 100% honest? Who's radar am I showing up on? It is very early in the game but I am a warrior of epic proportions. Most forget that I was a warrior for 12 years, I am a warrior in the battle field but I also want to prove I am a warrior in the Big Brother game.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 19:59:44

You're very welcome!

Off the record to keep your identity a secret from our pretend viewers, I am really excited to have you in this game because this is your first time playing this series and you've always been one of my favorite players to watch.

Now, anyway. I get the sense that we are seeing you more proactive now than you were at the beginning of the game, at least from what I am able to see. You've been asking for rooms, organizing group alliances, etc. Now that we're a week into the game, what are your thoughts on the cast? Is there anyone who stands out as someone you can trust? Who are you working with, but are less than trusting with?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May - 20:15:37

Off the record, that was so nice of you to say haha, I often assume many people don't actually enjoy my presence. So literally any comment like that means a lot <3

Yes, 100%, I am being way more proactive. The first few rounds I kind of wanted to get in the game, see who was talking the loudest and so fourth. I just had to make myself look at least somewhat active to avoid being put up on the block. In my private messages, I was talking to the right people.

As soon as I looked at the cast I knew straight away I wanted to work with Pocahontas because I believe we have similar stories and come from similar backgrounds. So that is someone I knew I wanted to work with but I really had to get rid of John Smith cause I did not want to be a third wheel. I always try and look at similarities the players may identify with (Villains, Pixar Movies, Same Movie Characters etc.) I think it is important to stay on the toes and assume that everyone is talking to everyone.

You may see from my alliance talks that right now I am planning on staying true with Pocahontas and Boo. I am trying to build as much trust there as possible. I also feel I have a steady relationship with Narissa but there are some bits that need to be worked out. I don't trust Woody so much so it's kind of the case of keeping your enemies closer.

I just need to come across as sweet as sugar for the first two weeks so people don't suspect me of being the mastermind later in the game.
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Jun - 22:47:03

Very interesting! When I played mystery games, I would often look for what connections characters might make based on first impressions as well. And I'm a fan of your strategy of being somewhat of a late bloomer.

You had a close call this week with being nominated. Take us through what went on in your head. It seemed like you were frustrated that Woody had not talked to Dodger before he became Head of Household.

Last edited by Neal Cassidy on Thu 2 Jun - 11:38:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 5:50:30

Well I was pissed for starters, no one wants to be nominated especially when it's this early and even more so when you're up with an alliance member.

I was so annoyed at Woody, it just felt weird that the two people who were willing to work with him and Dodger were the two people who were put up on the block. Almost as if they were trying to split up a duo. So I am super nervous around Woody now, Dodger told me in private that Woody kept deflecting as if he wasn't really giving him a reason to not put me up. So in my eyes, Woody is in no way an ally.

On that note, Dodger said he put me and Boo up because he hadn't talked to us. Well then in my eyes that would insinuate that every other Tom, Dick and Harry are in conversations with him.

I was very happy that Elsa used her veto on me, it has solidified a bond there and I think it really proved her case in order to get involved in the all girl alliance.
Back to top Go down
Gretel

Gretel

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 8:17:01

I love watching you play too!!! You are amazing!
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 20:15:06

Gretel <333

I just wanted to say that I will actually be doing confessionals, I just need to sit down and back date them. I love them but I have been so busy recently I haven't had the time, I will probably dedicate some time to them over the weekend!
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 1:20:07

Interesting! So is it safe to assume that your true allegiances is with the ladies?

This week, you were able to capture the Head of Household crown. In a surprising turn of events, Gaston removed one of your nominees from the block. I can't imagine this was your ideal situation. Tell me about your thoughts on your HOH reign.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 9:13:01

At the moment, yes. I do need to think ahead on how I will turn on them and with Boo gone it will be harder as her and Pocahontas were my main three. Now it is only me and Pocahontas.

Well it is surprising that Gaston won the Veto isn't it? Considering he sent me his answers that included 10 Cloverfield Lane. In my opinion, it looks like one of two scenarios took place. Gaston originally thought it was Cloverfield and sent his answers, but then Dodger informed him he was incorrect and it was actually 10 Cloverfield Lane - so then Gaston messaged me the correction. OR he lied to me to throw me off so that Dodger would win.

Could be either or but I have confronted Gaston. I think it is good to cause a bit of sweat, if you act hurt they tend to think you care about them more. I don't really care that much about my alliance with Gaston but I do think he will prove useful to me so I need to keep him sweet and acting like I feel betrayed is a good chance for me to build a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Mulan!   Interview With Mulan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview With Mulan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat Big Brother Season 3 :: Diary Rooms :: Mulan-
Jump to: