NatKat Big Brother Season 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NatKat Big Brother Season 3

Prepare to be Enchanted

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mulan and Elsa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elsa

Elsa

Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:31:23

Should you keep Dodger safe?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:33:30

I don't know, I need to think about it for 5mins
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:34:15

I'm. He told me you were safe.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:47:42

If I don't put him up it would be seriously weird to everyone in the game, I don't really need people thinking I am aligned with Dodger right now!
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Jun - 21:51:14

I get that lol. Your choice as well.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 8:20:12

To be honest, I am really pissed off. I don't know what to do now because I like Woody but I also like the the girls. So are you working more closely with Dodger? I get the vibe you and him are very close - which is good but I feel I made a mistake with putting him up.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Jun - 14:02:00

Dodger and I are good but not like us. He said you are safe now though as he knows you and I are close. Woody is nice but he really doesn't say much.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:16:03

It looks like dodger is keeping true to his word and keeping me you and Gaston safe. We are probably going to put into an awkward situation with the girks alliance we are in...how much do we believe we are not at the bottom though?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 6 Jun - 20:26:17

I don't really trust a few of them much lol. Like Lady. The guys are better for us I feel.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 9:33:03

I kind of agree with you, I do trust Pocahontas that is why I used the veto on her. I think the girl alliance is not going to work
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 14:50:55

I am probably going to save Narissa, unless you say otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 7 Jun - 19:10:12

I think she is more of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 6:14:56

Would you vote to keep me? I really don't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 9:49:32

I want to. I think I will keep you though.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 9:54:41

Sorry, just I woke up a few hours ago and I see I am up on the block by Gaston. So I am a little taken aback and I am starting to panic.

Lady said that me, Poc and her had a room? That isn't true. I do however have a room with Narissa/Poc/Lady/Me but that was from a few rounds ago. If you want to know what happened here is the story:

They formed an alliance together and this was before you used the veto on me. When you used the veto on me I insisted that we drop that room and set up a room with you instead. Thats when Neals Angels was created. I am 100% close with Pocahontas but I am equally close with you followed by Gaston I guess? So I was kind of put in an awkward situation which is why a few rounds ago I mentioned Gaston and Dodger to you because I wanted to do something.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 9:58:09

Oh ok. I get it. I guess people were worried about that. But also Boo. You had a room with her and Pocahontas too right? The Spice girls.

I heard that you or Pocahontas said I told people about our alliance?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 11:00:50

Sorry but I haven't really been active the last couple of days so haven't really spoken to anyone. It wasn't me who said you had told people about the girls alliance, however I did have my presumptions.

Yes there was a room with boo and Pocohantas but I guess that is kind of irrelevant now seeing that boo is out and either me and Pocohantas are out this round.

I guess all I can really say is who do you think can further your time in this game? Me or Pocohantas? I personally think I can help you way more and I have your back regardless of what others have said.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 11:49:29

I know I'm keeping you. It just seemed you two were a final two.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Jun - 13:09:38

We were close but I never made a final 2 with her
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 6:43:24

Am I going home?
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 19:44:43

I'm keeping you. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mulan and Elsa   Mulan and Elsa - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mulan and Elsa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2